Monday, September 16, 2013

IT'S BEEN AWHILE

I know, I know...it has been way too long! And honestly, I don't have a good reason. I have been completely neglecting my blog and putting it on the back burner and I miss it and miss talking to all of you. I must say, I got a sweet comment a couple weeks back asking where I was and just letting me know I was missed. It made me feel so bad for not posting is so long and at the same time give me a little nudge to make time for it. This blog started as something I wanted to try and something I would always have to look back on. I wanted to remember all the details and milestones in my life becuase sometimes things happen so quickly and then I don't even remember the little details. So here I am today and my blog has grown so much and it has turned into something I never really planned on. The best part, I love it. I hope you understand my little hiatius and will be happy to see that I am back. :)
Now, on to an outfit post! As you know, I am a big fan of LuLu's and have teamed up with them in the past. I love this place, I love the price and all the new on trend items that they are constantly getting. I am also loving bright colors right now, and when I saw this dress, I had to have it. And what about this hand bag?! It's so cute and goes with everything. It has the over-the shoulder strap option too, which is so nice when you need your hands free. This dress has a great open back as you'll see if you click on the link, its a perfect summer dress but since we are easing into fall, I need it to be versatile so I paired it with this chambray top.
I hope you all have a fantastic week, I am getting lots more posts ready for this week so check back daily. :) I hope to have a full catch up on life and details on us here in Utah. I have lots to catch you up on! 




DEATILS OF THE OUTFIT:

C/O: LULU'S
SHIRT: RUBBISH
NORDTROM RACK
C/O: LULU'S
NECKLACE: TARGET
WATCH: NIXON
LIPS: REVLON, ORANGE FLIP


9 comments:

  1. So pretty. Can't wait for you to catch us up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Red is definitely your colour, welcome back :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair. Always just love that hair, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fab in red. Looking forward to seeing your sweet self here more often!

    xx, Shimmer Me Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. It HAS been awhile! Missed your gorgeous face and fab outfits! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Sometimes you just need a little break. :) Such a great outfit to start back up on!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaayyy!!! So glad to see you back!!! Am drinking up these new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that red dress. I've been getting so into maxi dresses lately myself! Happy you're back :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips