Friday, September 20, 2013

Lulu's Midi Pencil Skirt Love!

It's super simple, I know... but I just LOVE this midi skirt! There are a couple photos of the back if you scroll down and the back is what really made me love this skirt. I am always looking for pencil skirts and I always run into them being too short. As mentioned I am tall and have a longer waist so skirts are always so short and not work appropriate. SO - When I was working with Lulu's, and saw this, I knew it would be perfect! I paired this with a lightweight navy blue top from H&M, the top has a teeny black border which I loved as well. The lipstick is good ole revlon! I bought this last fall and it's called black cherry, perfect when you are ready to dive into fall! 
So all is really great here in Utah, we are definitely all settled and I am so excited for this time of year, it's already cooling off in the mornings and evenings and feeling like fall. B loves this time of year because it's football season and he is loving it! 
We are going to the BYU vs. UTAH game this weekend and it's at BYU, we are going with B's family and are super excited. It should be really fun and I hope they win! Otherwise I am in for a quiet car ride home. ;)
I hope you all have a great Friday and fantastic weekend! 

Top: H&M
Heels: Sole Society
Purse: H&M
Lips: Revlon, Black Cherry

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this skirt on you! Perfect length for work wear or a nice evening out. Glad to know you guys are all settled in your new place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love black and navy together! I also love the darker colors paired with nude. And it's good to hear you're all settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love the navy/black combo too.. thankful that someone else is rocking it! Those shoes are great too - p.s. Have fun at the game this weekend! I do a what to wear for Game Day series on my blog - would love for you to stop by!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway for a grey Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute outfit! I love the combo. You are so pretty! :) Glad i found ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. preciosa estas muy linda la falda te queda genial besossss
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips