Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Look Whoo's Having a Baby Girl!

Today I am so excited to share the details of a baby shower that I just co-hosted! As you'll see the theme was owls and we decided on lots of pastel colors. I designed the inviations and was in charge of the paper goods and decor which I love! This is my favorite thing to do. I love to cook and bake but I'm just not as talented in that area so I like to stick with the paper decor stuff!
The menu was so good and super cute. We decided on a soup bar since the Mama to be is a soup lover and it's something fun and different from the traditional brunch or snacky items. We had Wisconsin Coliflower, Chicken Noodle and Butterbut Squash Soup and all were fantastic! 
We did some fruit, spakling lemondae and some adorbale little owl cakes. Oh and they were pumpkin flavored! Look how cute they turned out! The owl baking pan is at World Market just in case you have any desire to bake little owl cakes! So delish and so adorable!
The Mama to be had a great time and all we can hope for is that she felt oh-so special and loved. 
We are so excited to meet baby V in January! 


8 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a cool and unique theme for a baby shower!

    Katie x
    http://missenchanting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable theme and set up!! I love how everything turned out!

    xo www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did such an amazing job!!! i love the theme! how delicious were those owls pumpkin cakes?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! Love your hair :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job with this shower!
    I love all of the details, and you look gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you use to make the shape for the pumpkin cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful party! I am SO going to copy from you. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips