Monday, April 21, 2014

Utah Baby Shower!

It's crazy to think we have alomst been living in Utah for a whole year. A year ago I didn't know how it would all work out. We wanted to move to Utah and we planned on moving in the summer, we had jobs lined up but still it was a new adventure. After visiting so often, I knew I would really like it here but at the same time it was going to be very different from what I knew and where I was moving from. Especially the weather! The winter honestly wasn't that bad in my opinion and the change of seasons was something I really enjoyed, I now appreciate those changes.
Anyway, back to this post, it's just pretty incredible to see all the support we had on welcoming our new baby girl. I have gotten closer to friends that I already had here and have also made lots of new ones. To me, the people are what make your world and I have met some really great people up here, and to think, only a year ago... I didn't even know some of them.
Life is amazing, all the unknowns and unexpected's that turn out so great. I am so thankful to all the people who came to celebrate and thank you to my closest friends for hosting such a beautiful shower. I had such a wonderful day and felt lots of love and support!
I am so excited to share all the photos of the wonderful day with you! The little details were so amazing and I think everyone had a great time! I cannot thank my friends and mother-in-law enough for all the hard work that went into this shower. Thank you. Thank you.
I wish I would have gotten a few more photos but it all goes so quickly! All the pictures I have are below. Oh and one more thing I must mention is the sewing talent in this city. I mean, it's incredible. I am learing to sew myself but I am no where near the level of my closest friend and MIL. They both made me quilts that are absolutely breathtaking! I will share those in another post but the work that goes into them, not to mention the thoughtfulness and love - ahhh it is just amazing. Our little girl will have so many unique memorable items that I appreciate and I know she will appreciate as she grows up.
My heart is full and I am so thankful for the wonderful people that surround me.
 




3 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby shower!! Everything looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful baby shower! You look amazing, I love it all!

    bekahcurtiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com


    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips