Tuesday, May 20, 2014

This might be my LAST outfit post with the bump!

Well, I have reached my very LAST week of pregnancy, wow that is so surreal to even think.
The last week.
The last 7 days!
I really can’t believe it, it has gone so fast and this whole experience has been nothing short of incredible. Each day has brought so much joy knowing that we are going to have a daughter. Knowing that she is growing safely inside of me, it’s such a blessing. I can’t imagine what it will be like to finally meet her. To have her look up at me, to see her, finally! To know who has been in my tummy these past 10 months. She has been so good to me. Luckily I didn’t have morning sickness, my only experience was tiredness in the first and last trimesters. I am so thankful for that. Now as I sit here writing this, I can’t help but wonder what the next 7 days will bring. How will this experience happen for me. What will it be like? The unknown is sometimes the hardest thing but at the same time it is just part of life, the surprises. For all I know I could go later than my due date, I hope not because we are so excited to meet her!
We are so happy knowing that soon enough we will be a family and have our little girl here with us. I have to admit it will be weird not having this baby belly anymore. Not feeling her move and kick around. As uncomfortable as I am, and the time it takes me to even turn over in bed at night, I will say that I’ll miss it. It really is a miracle and it’s something that I have enjoyed so much.
I also want to give a big thank you to my hubby. He has been so incredible through this whole experience. He is supportive, encouraging, appreciative and all around my biggest fan. He tells me how beautiful I am and how pretty I look. He asks me how I slept every single morning. He gives me head massages almost every night, he massages my back when I can’t sleep.
He tells me everything will be OK and the labor will be just fine, that he’ll be right by my side for every single moment and every step of the way. It reassures me and makes me so happy, makes me feel safe…
But the best thing of all is he thanks for me carrying our baby girl.
It’s all I could ask for. Thank you B, thank you for being by my side and being my everything.
 
Now that I have gotten some of those last pregnancy thoughts out, I wanted to do one more outfit post in case this is my last with the bump. Kinda sad to think so I had to make sure I got another bump post in!
Let me start by saying, I LOVE Nordstrom Rack! I find some of my absolute favorite items there! This dress caught my eye and I loved it even more once I put it on. I love the bright, vibrant pattern and the style was perfect. I think it will still be quite cute once the baby bump is gone so it was a must purchase item!
I paired this dress with these cute wedges from LULU’s. They are the perfect height and color that go with almost anything.

Shoes: Lulu's
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Francesca's
Watch: Micahel Kors
Sunglasses: Ray Ban





12 comments:

  1. As always, you look stunning! Best of luck this next week! Praying for a smooth delivery and quick recovery! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if it's my own pregnancy hormones but this made me cry! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear that she's arrived! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Con't wait to see baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gorgeous mama - making pregnancy and 39 weeks look so easy and so good. I am so glad you have had a good pregnancy and I continue to pray for you during your birth - cannot wait to "meet" your little princess on your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress and can't wait to meet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the post! thank goodness for our sweet hubbys who help us throughout our pregnancies! you are such a stunning pregnant women! i cant wait to meet your beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that dress. You look stunning, good luck with the baby :) xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is probably one of the most gorgeous maternity dresses I've ever seen. You look great. Love the colours and the style. I wish you well for the birth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!! Might have to pick this bad boy up! Good luck with all the exciting things ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is probably one of my favorite maternity look that I have seen! You look awesome and those colors are just beautiful! Wow! My sis is having baby next month.. I will have to show her;) Have a great weekend!
    Brooke
    onprairiehill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy I found your blog! Not only for your newer insightful posts, but also for these pregnancy posts. I just entered my second trimester and am now starting to show and am having a hard time liking any of my clothes, so I am very happy to find your cute style at this perfect time!

    Happy Blogging!

    The Fashion Maverick
    The Fashion Maverick.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com


    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips