Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A new year outfit post featuring LULU'S!!!

An official blog post for the new year!
I have not posted since September! Life has been busy - yes but ultimately I am still just unsure of the direction that I want to take my blog. So until then I will stick with my initial purpose of starting my blog. Aside from the personal journal aspect of it, I wanted to provide real life looks and inspiration to women. When it comes to fashion I love seeing what people put together and how different pieces of clothing are styled! 
My favorite thing is looking for outfit inspiration and realizing I have all the pieces in my closet to re-create it! I hope this outfit does that for you! 
 
The main focus of this outfit is this adorable hat from Lulu's! I have wanted one of these hats for SO long! I think they add so much to an outfit and take you from a normal average out fit to super stylish! These big hats can be worn in the fall for a cozy warm look and you better believe I will be pulling it back out this summer to wear on the beach! 
To achieve this super causal yet put together look, all you need is a cute pair of booties, tights or leggings (or not if it's warm where you live) a basic cotton fitted dress, casual flannel (that could even be your hubby's or boyfriends) and this cute BIG hat! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I'm loving everything about this outfit! Totally gave me some closet inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I’m so in love with your blog! So beautiful photos and interesting posts!
    Will be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your images and the way you have shared honestly - you are an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $9 Million Fraud Judgment Against Antony Gordon In Federal Court

    This fraud judgment has led to Antony Gordon Los Angeles Chapter Seven bankruptcy, which is a straight liquidation.
    This (2:13-ap-01536-DS 1568931 Ontario Ltd., an Ontario (Canada Corporati v. Gordon et al) looks like a $9 million dollar fraud judgment in federal court against Rabbi Chanan (Antony) Gordon (an attorney, motivational speaker, and hedge fund manager).

    http://www.lukeford.net/blog/?p=59030

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
    100,000,000 views

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips